– Fully type tested at CPRI
– Ex-Stock Availability
– Compact modular design suitable for 600mm width of panel
– Simple in construction, easy to operate
– A Compact, Light, Weight construction, Optimized to give minimum Weight to KA ratio.
– Superior mechanical endurance limit Maintenance required only after 10,000 operations.
– A Unique ‘U’ shaped insulation barrier housing for the Vaccum interrupters, imparting maximum mechanical strength against electrodynamic forces and provides most effective phase to phase and phase to earth segregation.
– A screw type racking arrangement for easy insertion and withdrawl of the Circuit Breaker renders perfect contact pressure, independent of operator’s force
– A simple motor charged spring operating mechanism noted for its high performance reliability.
– A versatile mechanism capable of operating Vacuum Interrupters of any type . Hence, dependence on single source of Vacuum interrputers eliminated.
– Trip free mechanism suitable for repeated auto reclosing duty.
– Spring Charging time of less than 10 seconds.
– Totally enclosed construction for spring charging motor.
– Easy visual check of contact erosion.
|Type||Motor & Manually Charged|
|Charging Time of motorised mechanism||Less than 10 Sec|
|Coil voltage*||24/30/48/110/220 V DC|
|Trip/closed coil power||350 Watts|
|Motor operating voltage||230 V AC / DC|
|Power required by charging motor||80 Watts|
|Type of closing latch||Designed to close & latch|
|Auxiliary switch||Upto 8 NO + 8 NC|
|Mechanical Operating Counter||5 digit non resetting type|
|* Different voltages as per customer requirement|
|TYPE||ASIVB - 12|
|Operating Method||Manual / Motor Spring ChargeType|
|No. of Poles||Nos||3|
|Rated Current||Amp||630 / 1250 / 2000|
|Short Circuit Current||KA||13.1 / 20 /25|
|Making Current||KAP||33 / 50 / 62.5|
|Duration of short time current||Sec.||3|
|Insulation Level Impulse Power Frequency rms||KVp KV||75/95 28|
|Contact travel||mm||7 (+1, -1)|
|Opening Time||Cycles||Less than 2 cycles|
|Interrupting Time||Cycles||Less than 3 cycles|
|Closing Time||Cycles||Less than 3 cycles|
|Duty cycle||Cycles||0-0.3 sec. -CO-3 min-CO|
|Applicable Standard||IEC 62271-100, IS 13118|